TBC Jr RB6 Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TBC Jr RB6 Website

The Official Website for Rainbow 6 vegas TBC Jr

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WHAT U THINK OF THE DIVISIONS THAT HAVE BEEN MADE?

Go down 
+3
DanRob87
bulle07
seanwillerton1
7 posters
AuthorMessage
seanwillerton1
Spc
Spc
seanwillerton1

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-06-10

WHAT U THINK OF THE DIVISIONS THAT HAVE BEEN MADE? Empty
PostSubject: WHAT U THINK OF THE DIVISIONS THAT HAVE BEEN MADE?   WHAT U THINK OF THE DIVISIONS THAT HAVE BEEN MADE? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 11:24 am

do u like them?
Back to top Go down
bulle07
Corpral
Corpral

Number of posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: WHAT U THINK OF THE DIVISIONS THAT HAVE BEEN MADE?   WHAT U THINK OF THE DIVISIONS THAT HAVE BEEN MADE? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 3:07 pm

I think the divisions are good because they show who is the best "cough"ME"cough cough" Very Happy Laughing
Back to top Go down
DanRob87
Sergeant first class
Sergeant first class
DanRob87

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Re: WHAT U THINK OF THE DIVISIONS THAT HAVE BEEN MADE?   WHAT U THINK OF THE DIVISIONS THAT HAVE BEEN MADE? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 10:50 am

I don't like them i don't even know the members in my group!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: WHAT U THINK OF THE DIVISIONS THAT HAVE BEEN MADE?   WHAT U THINK OF THE DIVISIONS THAT HAVE BEEN MADE? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 12:53 pm

The idea of the Divsions is to improve yourself and to compare ur self to others it also helps me decide who to play in a clan match Razz
Back to top Go down
http://tbcjr.lifeme.net
Mark_Woosey
Private
Private

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: WHAT U THINK OF THE DIVISIONS THAT HAVE BEEN MADE?   WHAT U THINK OF THE DIVISIONS THAT HAVE BEEN MADE? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 12:42 pm

I think that they're a good idea but have been poorly organised and unfairly graded: i didn't even get tested Sad
Back to top Go down
InValide jr
TBC Jr CO
TBC Jr CO
InValide jr

Number of posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: WHAT U THINK OF THE DIVISIONS THAT HAVE BEEN MADE?   WHAT U THINK OF THE DIVISIONS THAT HAVE BEEN MADE? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 1:40 pm

Mark you have a right to your opion(cant spell it) and they are trail divsions for 2 weeks and then the fun begins Smile
Back to top Go down
http://tbcjr.lifeme.net
clubbys clan
Spc
Spc
clubbys clan

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: WHAT U THINK OF THE DIVISIONS THAT HAVE BEEN MADE?   WHAT U THINK OF THE DIVISIONS THAT HAVE BEEN MADE? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 10:23 am

scratch I LOVE THE DIVISONS BUT THE RATEING IN YOU DIVISION IS ALOAD OF BULL HOW CAN U RATE PEOPLE ON HEART SOMETIMES THEY GET PISSED OFF OF SOMETIMES HAVE A LAUGHTH,Arrow EXPECILY ON THE EQUIPMENT NO 1 KEEPS THE SAME EQUIPMET I JUST THINK IT IS DAFT TO BE HONEST.Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
bulle07
Corpral
Corpral

Number of posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: WHAT U THINK OF THE DIVISIONS THAT HAVE BEEN MADE?   WHAT U THINK OF THE DIVISIONS THAT HAVE BEEN MADE? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 12:12 pm

I agree on the heart but the mind is if you concentrate and use different tactics and strategies a lot study
Back to top Go down
DanRob87
Sergeant first class
Sergeant first class
DanRob87

Number of posts : 81

PostSubject: Re: WHAT U THINK OF THE DIVISIONS THAT HAVE BEEN MADE?   WHAT U THINK OF THE DIVISIONS THAT HAVE BEEN MADE? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 1:54 pm

What a load of crap im the only one on the game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT U THINK OF THE DIVISIONS THAT HAVE BEEN MADE?   WHAT U THINK OF THE DIVISIONS THAT HAVE BEEN MADE? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHAT U THINK OF THE DIVISIONS THAT HAVE BEEN MADE?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TBC Jr RB6 Website :: What ever you want to say-
Jump to: